Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
We are seeking to expand our Legal staff and hire a Paralegal for our growing Stamford, CT office. The Paralegal must have strong writing skills and have the ability to work with and organize a variety of different contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of contracts between Keter and it's customers and vendors, along with drafting of various key provisions in such contracts.
- Limited amount of legal research on regulatory matters.
- Preparation of compliance reports with various regulatory agencies.
- Communication with representatives of owners and vendors with regard to negotiation of the contracts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years paralegal or similar type experience during which candidate drafted and edited various types of agreements.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.