Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator must be a strong writer, a self-starter, have a solid understanding of the Sales & Marketing process,and have the ability to learn the technical aspects of our business quickly. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating customized sales proposals and presentations, securing opportunities withgrants and awards, building Keter’s online presence, and other duties as below. This position reports to the Sales Director and will support multiple verticals within the sales team (retail, municipality, schools, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create customized sales material and proposals, asking critical questions along the way about client needs, drivers and deal structure.
- Research and apply for grants and awards on behalf of Keter and Keter’s clients.
- Play an active role in revitalizing Keter’s website and marketing material with clear and fresh messaging.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including LinkedIn.
- Draft formal press releases and assimilate and analyze data for use in writing case studies.
- Prepare financial projections for proposals as needed.
- Assist in new client implementations as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to complete designated projects.
- Assist with data collection and data entry as needed.
- Travel could be an option for trade show support but is not a requirement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED accepted.
- At least 3 years’ sales and marketing experience.
- Ability to be strictly confidential regarding matters related to clients.
- Expert-level professional writing, editing, and proof-reading, with the ability to adapt your writing style to Keter’s brand.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills.
- Intermediate to expert PowerPoint skills, ideally to the level where new design templates could be created or edited as needed.
- Proven ability to manage multiple requests from multiple people and to switch priorities easily while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.).
- Quick learner with utilizing new technology.
- Must be comfortable with math and have accuracy in basic financial calculations.