Key Account Coordinator
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
Keter is seeking a Key Account Coordinator located in Stamford, CT. This position is primarily responsible for working with the Company’s key Clients and their customer accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, analyzing Client accounts receivables, collaborating with the Billing Team, Collections Team and Legal Team, reaching out to Client contacts to ensure timely payments of outstanding invoices, successfully resolving difficult to collect receivables, and providing management with information, analysis and action plans regarding payment trends, risks and challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain continued communication and interaction with Clients regarding status of A/R and delinquent accounts.
- Provide regular updates to management as well as key Client contacts regarding the status of the accounts under their control.
- Assist the Billing Manager and Collections Manager in efforts to provide efficient process and controls between the two departments giving it the feel of a single and united A/R department.
- Assist with all aspects of collections with a focus on delinquent accounts and respond to Client inquiries in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
- Deliver a high level of service to ensure Client satisfaction while exercising appropriate discretion and independent judgment.
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency when working with a high volume of accounts.
- Work closely with the Billing Team to ensure that all invoicing is efficiently delivered to Clients, and any concerns or changes needed are quickly addressed.
- Proactively identify trends, risks and challenges and develop sensible action plans to address them.
- Assist the CFO and VP of Finance with adherence to Company policies and procedures to drive positive results.
- Focus on reducing A/R that is over 90 days old using all resources and relationships available.
- Work to help develop improved work flow methods for common A/R tasks that will minimize time required of Billing and Collection Specialists while still maintaining appropriate internal controls.
- Build effective working relationships with cross-functional support departments and team members.
- Meet regularly with management to discuss potential at risk accounts and develop action plans to address issues in a prompt and effectual way.
- All other duties, as directed by the VP of Finance, to ensure the success of the department and company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required and 3 or more years of related experience in key account management.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills.
- Strong demonstrated relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to drive results and work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.
- Strong demonstrated work ethic.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong internal drive and ability to self-direct with minimal instruction.
- Collaborative in a team with desire to help others succeed in their role.
- Meticulous with details.
- Experience working in an A/R environment highly preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.