Field Operations Manager
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
Keter Environmental Services is seeking a self-motivated Field Operations Manager who is responsible for managing waste and recycling programs at client locations consisting primarily of regional shopping centers. Responsibilities include: hauler management, program implementation, and customer relationship management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement strategic direction to improve the financial performance of assigned properties.
- Make specific recommendations and changes for a properties profit and diversion improvement.
- Directly manage the properties in a portfolio, retail merchants, equipment, daily operations, controls, and services accounting.
- Develop a working knowledge of all facets of the business including, but not limited to, efficiency, customer service, finance, A/R, auditing, vendor relations, and industry regulations.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders regarding operational issues.
- Complete and maintain reports as directed in a timely manner.
- Assist sales team by conducting initial site surveys, as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED and professional experience will be highly considered.
- Previous experience in the waste and recycling, property management, or retail industry is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and achieve goals.
- Understanding of the business and its processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills –extremely detail oriented.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work long hours as needed, work alone without supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Requires overnight travel.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle records check.