Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
We have an immediate need for an HR Director. We’re looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in training and development. Additional responsibilities include overseeing the hiring process and ensuring all employees, from executives on down, are in compliance with federal, state, and in-house regulatory requirements and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO and compliance.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances HR department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must have competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Leadership and Navigation
- Relationship Management
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree and 7 to 10 years of human resource experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 plus years in a leadership position.
- PHR or SPHR Certification and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and orally within all levels of the Company.
- Must be detailed, results-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.