Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Recycling Specialist position will support our client’s recycling improvement initiative by focusing on training and implementation assistance for all aspects of our recycling programs. This position will followup with tenants throughout the implementation process to identify any road blocks and ensure completion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct janitorial staff training, including observation of procedures to ensure best practices are being followed.
• Participate in planning meetings with property, facility and janitorial staff.
• Identify opportunities for improvement of diversion practices within the buildings, tenant spaces, and through janitorial procedures.
• Maintain tenant implementation database.
• Participate in waste audits for LEED allocation or contamination reduction.
• Control dock traffic during building cleaning to control contamination.
• Conduct onsite training for office employees.
Requirements & Skills:
• College degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED and professional experience will be highly considered.
• Two or more years’ experience facilitating customer trainings.
• Previous experience in the waste and recycling,property management, or retail industry is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office intermediate Excel experience.
• Experience in graphic design is a plus.
• Spanish speaking language skills preferred.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and achieve goals.
• Ability to travel locally or in state as needed.
• Able to work overnight for training and observation.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and within all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to influence and provide leadership to site personnel.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.Precise attention to detail a must.
Why should YOU apply?
- Very competitive pay
- Bonus opportunity
- Fortune 500 benefits package
- 401(k) with immediate 100% vesting
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Talented and friendly co-workers