Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The AR Billing Specialist is responsible for managing and tracking customers’ account data, issuing and delivering invoices on time, processing credit adjustments, maintaining and collecting revenue from national chain accounts, providing various data reports upon request, working closely with Regional Managers, Sales, and Collectors.
The right candidate must be detail oriented, intelligent and enthusiastic with strong analytical and multitasking skills. Must be a team player who strives to achieve department/company goals, works closely with colleagues, respectful to the clients, and always meets deadlines.
· Maintain and monitor all billing information for over 20k customers, update system with contacts, billing information ans all account details to ensure precise and accurate invoices delivery.
· Research, investigate, and maintain accuracy of customers’ occupancy, and billing status.
· Review and understand legal documents. Communicate to the manager questionable accounts or potential loss in revenue.
· Collect and maintain the accounts portfolio assigned and establish great relationships with properties management and national chains’ corporate AP department.
· Analyze available information and provide thorough and accurate timely reports upon request.
· Constantly strive for paperless delivery of invoices and statements to the customers.
· Work on special projects assigned by the management if required.
· Monitor any price changes in the hauler contract may affect billing rates and report these changes to the Billing coordinator and management.
· Work closely with Regional Managers, the Collections department and other colleagues to ensure revenue flow and to achieve strategic goals of the company.
· Provide information for the Sales Team, communicate potential issues to the manager, and eliminate the root cause of any potential errors.
· Accurately post AR data in our financial reporting system.
· Bachelor’sDegree/Associate Degree in Business preferred.
· Strong analyticalskills.
· Detail orientedindividual with strong problem solving skills.
· Team player whostrives to achieve department goals.
· Solid communicationskills and positive attitude.
· Quick learner andconsistent in meeting deadlines.
· Excellentprioritizing skills and ability to work in fast pace environment.
· Proficient inExcel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook office 365.