Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Dispatch Specialist is a key driver of efficiency of the overall waste and recycling program of assigned properties. The Inside Operations Specialist receives and dispatches incoming calls and emails from clients and vendors serving as a primary point of contact for the waste and recycling needs of assigned commercial properties such as shopping malls and office complexes. This position collaborates with a regional manager as well as other team members to drive efficiency objectives and enhance the customer service experience for our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Remotely manage the daily waste and recycling operations at multiple commercial properties in a large geographic area and resolve service issues.
- Dispatch hauling based on PSI readings and proprietary software.
- Coordinate repairs of equipment.
- Manage all aspects of temporary roll off containers.
- Track and enter key information daily. Build sustainable relationships and trust by communicating collaboratively with customers internally and externally.
- Work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Process work orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate excellent follow through on assignments
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 2 or more years of customer service/call center experience is required.
- Some college is preferred.
- Professional email and phone etiquette with a focus on solving problems and listening to others without interrupting.
- Ability to multi-task. Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Good time management skills to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.