Senior Programmer Analyst
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The responsibility of the Senior Programming Analyst is support IT’s mission as well as develop, manage, maintain, and implement code for websites, proprietary software, and supporting internal applications.
- Develop, design and manage web content, customizations, forms, and custom work flow in SharePoint and Microsoft-based technologies (.NET, SQL Server) and code in C#.
- Create collaborative portals, user groups, and sites between the various departments within the organization.
- Develop SharePoint ribbon, custom lists, sites, subsites, and document libraries (understanding of taxonomy and SharePoint Best Practices is vital).
- Develop various automated forms, specialized Web Parts, and complex process work flows.
- BS degree, Computer Science or related field.
- 5-7 years of C# .NET. SQL Server experience.
- Experience optimizing T-SQL queries a plus.
- Experience with UI features, customization and configuration automation using Visual Studio, and PowerShell and full usage of iterative development lifecycle and POC.
- Experience with unit-testing and TFS.
- Strong math skills and understanding of finance.
- Ability to write and maintain Stored Procedures and complex SQL queries.
- Works with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration.
- In-depth understanding of the SharePoint development life cycle as well as SharePoint capabilities such as Document Center, Records Center, Excel, Visio and Access Services, and Master pages development.
- Experience troubleshooting web based application issues and advanced SharePoint work flows, forms, and web parts
- Ability to work with multiple departments to help achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to accept responsibilities and follow through to completion.
- Must have a strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and a desire to learn.