IT Help Desk Intern - Part-Time
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The part-time IT Intern will initiate, coordinate, and execute support to the IT Team and all other departments.
- Assists with IT programs, policies, and procedures
- Collaborates with the IT Team (including all departments: IT Project Management, Business Intelligence, and Software Development) to complete designated projects
- Supports our help desk with resolving tier 1 issues related to software and hardware
- Assists with research & gathering feedback from end users to continue improvement of systems
- Currently enrolled in an accredited program or recently graduated.
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Ability to write, create, assemble reports and correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Experience with programming languages or graphic design a plus.
- Ability to work with multiple departments to help achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to accept responsibilities and follow through to completion.
- Must have a strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and a desire to learn.
- Comp-Tia or A+ Certification