Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The role of the Sales Analyst is to conduct analysis on all available data in the sales process and to relay those findings to the sales team and internal departments in the form of executive summaries, Excel-based projections, and other documentation. This role will also help in customizing sales documentation, like proposals and presentations, in addition to creating case studies. The ideal candidate will be focused, detail-oriented, able to check their own work effectively, and comfortable with minimal upfront direction. This position requires above average aptitude with math concepts, Excel, and business writing skills. Position interacts within the sales department and with multiple departments, including Operations, Audit, Fleet, Regional Managers, and C-Suite.
- Collect, extract, process and analyze available data; translate findings into program recommendations
- Establish cost baselines through invoice review and aggregation
- Determine the most cost-effective and efficient approach for the waste and recycling program based on volume and cost for handling waste and recycling and obtain cross-functional feedback and review
- Communicate program needs to Fleet and Procurement teams clearly for quoting purposes
- Support in customizing various proposals for prospective clients after identifying key client focuses from bid requests, formal RFP documents, or from sales lead.
- Maintain custom analysis tools for projection metrics
- Provide additional support to sales team members during any part of the sales and implementation process where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management, Finance, or Environmental Science preferred) or comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience in data-focused, finance-focused, or content-focused roles is preferred but will consider motivated and high-potential entry-level candidates.
- Attention to detail and ability to check one’s own work for accuracy
- Having a results-oriented mindset
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Writing skills would include modifying proposals and summarizing analysis findings clearly and succinctly.
- Strong analytical skills are required to translate given information into useful, quantifiable data, to create assumptions, and to work with incomplete information.
- Math skills would include mastery of common equations in Excel, unit conversions, solving for missing variables, and interpreting a basic profit/loss statement or trending report.
- Analytical skills would be used in creating variations of programs to identify the best financial approach, creating programs with incomplete data, and thinking “outside-the-box”.
- An above-average acumen for Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities