IT Project Manager
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Information Technology Project Manager successfully manages and implements multiple concurrent projects to completion utilizing our diverse multi functional team of BI analysts, developers, tech support, designers, infrastructure specialists, and 3rd party vendors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creates and manages complex projects or multiple enterprise and multivendor projects in a mixed matrix and functional organization by creating project schedules, verifying requirements, high-level design and development, test plans, and implementation plans while involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and budget.
- Provides project status reports and serve as primary customer interface for scope, schedule, and budget issues.
- Develops detailed project plans in order to monitor and track progress.
- Measures project performance using industry best standard practices.
- Communicates to internal and external stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
*Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software development, informatics, or related computer science plus 2-5 years of experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience in sql database administration, windows server administration, c#, vb.net, .net framework 4.0+, and familiarity with object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Advanced Microsoft office Skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, project management, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, perform effectively under dynamic conditions such as directional changes, and handle tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience in a SCRUM environment.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Keter Environmental Services does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.