Inside Operations Specialist
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Inside Operations Specialist is a key driver of efficiency of the overall waste and recycling program of assigned properties. The Inside Operations Specialist receives and dispatches incoming calls and emails from clients and vendors serving as a primary point of contact for the waste and recycling needs of assigned commercial properties such as shopping malls and office complexes. This position collaborates with a regional manager as well as other team members to drive efficiency objectives and enhance the customer service experience for our clients.
- Manages the daily waste and recycling operations, remotely at multiple commercial properties in a large geographic area and resolves service issues.
- Dispatches hauling based on analysis of containers history, PSI (pounds per square inch) readings, cycles, tenant changes, and use of other proprietary software.
- Coordinates and oversees completion on repairs of equipment.
- Manages placement and removal of temporary roll off containers.
- Tracks, enters, and evaluates key information daily.
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust by communicating collaboratively with customers internally and externally.
- Works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Processes work orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates excellent follow through on assignments.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 2 or more years of customer service/call center experience is required. Some college is preferred. Professional email and phone etiquette with a focus on solving problems and listening to others without interrupting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.