Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. The Keter team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. Keter specializes in developing value-based solutions and working with all stakeholders to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream. Keter's mission is to empower people and leverage technology to optimize diversion and efficiency.
The Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist is responsible for managing outstanding AR and working with customers to secure payments on delinquent accounts.
- Collects Accounts Receivable for assigned region.
- Assures timely collection of open account balance by monitoring AR and managing/prioritizing account portfolio.
- Contacts customers by phone/email to collect outstanding debt.
- Researches contact information and resolves discrepancies for all assigned accounts.
- Responds to daily customer calls and inquiries.
- Accounts receivable analysis and reporting.
- Maintains accurate records and notes.
- Processes credit card and ACH payments on the Keter website.
- Has PVR collection notes entered into MAS- follows up on action items.
- Attends daily huddle calls.
- Works with regional manager to collect delinquent accounts.
- Provides Billing Specialist with updated account information.
- Works with Cash Applications to ensure payment is properly applied.
- Bachelor’s Degree /Associates Degree in Business area or Accounting strongly preferred.
- Proven track record with minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivables and billing processes. Prior experience managing high-volume portfolios.
- Solid Customer Service experience; ability to interact with a variety of people in a positive, courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills; critical thinker by nature with great attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organization, time management and communication skills. Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Word and Excel; some experience with sophisticated accounting software preferred.